During the review process of a manuscript, reviewers seek help of others in the research team to perform the review.
In a quality research work after writing a manuscript you have to submit it to a peer reviewed journal where it will go through some modification. Following processes are followed:
- After submitting research paper you will get a receive id with date from publishing organization.
- Then they will ask you to recommend two researcher's name and communication address from your research domain and two more person will be chosen by them for review process.
- Thereafter, your manuscript will be forwarded to those person by maintaining secrecy (your name , institution's name etc. will not be disclosed to the reviewers).
- They will take 7-8 days for completing the whole process and then your manuscript will come back to you for further final corrections.
- Lastly, after final modification it will get published in peer reviewed journal.