The statements that are correct in the given question are: options A, B and C.
Quadrilaterals are figures or shape bounded by four straight sides. Thus each quadrilateral has its sum of interior angles to be . Examples include; rectangle, square, trapezium, rhombus, kite, parallelogram.
Considering the properties of each quadrilateral given in the question, it can be inferred that;
- squares of equal length of sides are congruent.
- rectangles of equal length of sides are congruent.
- rhombuses with equal side lengths are congruent.
- parallelogram with the same side lengths may not be congruent. This is because the angles of the slanting sides may not be the same.
- quadrilaterals with the same side length may not congruent. Example: rectangle and parallelogram of the same side length are not congruent.
Therefore, the appropriate statements that are correct are: options A, B and C.